Sunday, November 24, 2013

E`mon Drixxo Dekhechi Xo`pne (Such a Vision)




















Moon and Mountains, Ladakh
from Monali Padhali’s Facebook post
(Click on the image to see a larger version.)

E`mon Drixxo Dekhechi  Xo`pne

Rater xexe, ghumer gho`re,
Joleche agun mathae.
K~edechi to`khon, “No`rok-bixxe,
Khalax amar kothae?”

E`mon drixxo dekhechi  xo`pne,
Bhorer komol tire.
Ta dekhe amar jurieche pran,
Xitol exeche xire.

2013 November 24th, Sun.
Brooklyn















View from Blue Ridge Parkway
from Cecil Gover's Facebook Post
(Click on the image to see a larger version.)
  
Such a Vision

When night was ending, in the house of dreams,
A fire was burning in my brain.
And so I cried, "In this infernal world,
Where is my salvation?"

I saw then such a vision in my dream,
By the misty shores of dawn,
That healed my body and consoled my soul.
This left me whole again.

2013 November 24th, Sun.
Brooklyn
  

No comments: